2021 Spartanburg Jaycees Christmas Parade
General Entry Information
Parade Date: Tuesday, December 14th, 2021
Registration Opens: Tuesday, October 15, 2021
Entry Deadline: Friday, November 30, 2021
Payment Deadline: Friday, November 30, 2021
Payments sent to our PO Box must be postmarked by the payment deadline.
Payments sent electronically (via PayPal) must to processed by the payment deadline.
Late fee of $100.00 will apply to Category A entrants who submit payment after 11/30/2021
Late fee of $50.00 will apply to Category B entrants who submit payment after 11/30/2021
Float Rentals (Category A)
Commercial -- Self Lighted / $750.00 each
Commercial -- Lighted / $950.00 each
Not-For-Profit -- Self Lighted / $700.00 each
Not-For-Profit -- Lighted / $900.00 each
- Renting a professional float through the Jaycees is simple and hassle-free; your designated riders need only show up and ride in the parade! A driver and tow-vehicle are provided as part of your float rental.
- A list of available floats (with photos!) will be available by 10/1 on the Jaycees website.
- Entrants renting a float may choose to have the Jaycees light your float (Lighted) or you may provide your own lights (Self-Lighted).
- ALL Category A entries must be decorated and lit in a Christmas theme.
Commercial entries include businesses and other for-profit organizations.
Not-For-Profit entries include, civic organizations, churches, government entities, 501(C)(3), and similar organizations.
- Generators are included in the cost of “Lighted” floats. Only authorized Jaycee personnel may operate generators provided by the Jaycees.
- Add $100.00 to rent a generator for the Self-Lighted option, or you can provide your own generator. If you bring your own, don’t forget the fuel!
- Music is included for Parade Sponsors only (Festival and Tinsel Levels).
- Add $100.00 to rent a professional Music System for your float. You bring your favorite holiday CD, and we will take care of the rest!
Want to be a Parade Sponsor? Ask us how!
All Other Entries (Category B)
Commercial -- $200.00 each vehicle/group
Not-For-Profit -- $150.00 each vehicle/group
- “All other entries” include self-built floats (flat beds, trailers, and similar entries), automobiles, and walking groups.
- ALL Category B entries must be decorated and lit in a Christmas theme.
- Commercial entries include businesses and other for-profit organizations.
- Not-For-Profit entries include civic organizations, churches, government entities, 501(C)(3), and similar non-profit organizations.